10 Oct, 2019 RNAi Roundtable: Lumasiran, in Development for the Treatment of Primary Hyperoxaluria Type 1
On October 10, 2019, we hosted an online RNAi Roundtable to review the progress with lumasiran, an RNAi therapeutic in development for the treatment of primary hyperoxaluria type 1.
- Pritesh Gandhi, PharmD, Vice President, General Manager, Lumasiran
- Elaine M. Worcester, M.D., Nephrologist & Professor of Medicine, University of Chicago Medicine
- Andrew, Patient Diagnosed with Primary Hyperoxaluria Type 1
- Nicole, Andrew’s Wife and Caregiver
- Kenji Fujita, M.D., Vice President, Clinical Development