Watch the Alnylam Act® Video Introduction
What Is Genetic Testing?
What Is Genetic Counseling?
We’re Committed to Privacy
- While Alnylam provides financial support for this program, tests and services are performed by independent third parties
- Healthcare professionals must confirm that patients meet certain criteria to use the program
- Alnylam receives de-identified patient data from this program, but at no time does Alnylam receive patient-identifiable information. Alnylam uses healthcare professional contact information for research and commercial purposes
- Genetic testing is available in the U.S. and certain other countries. Genetic counseling is only available in the U.S.
- Healthcare professionals or patients who use this program have no obligation to recommend, purchase, order, prescribe, promote, administer, use, or support any Alnylam product
- No patients, healthcare professionals, or payers, including government payers, are billed for this program
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
Receive news and updates on the work at Alnylam that affects you most.